Employment Lawyer (Partner or Senior Associate)
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced (Employment Lawyer) Senior Associate looking to progress to Partner or currently a Partner with a track record of Business Development and ideally international exposure to join a prestigious Employment Law practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and representation to clients on a wide range of employment law matters, both domestically and internationally.
- Proven experience of working in a reputable law firm.
- Demonstrated experience in providing day-to-day employment law/HR support, senior executive work, corporate support, and contentious employment services.
- Possess a solid client following.
- Adept in building and maintaining a strong referral network.
- Confident, professional, and able to manage workload independently.
- Capable of supervising colleagues.
- A deep passion for employment law, with a strong interest in business development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex legal concepts and possess excellent technical and drafting skills.
- International exposure
Please apply now for a strictly Private & Confidential initial conversation