Global CRO Manager
Global Conversation Rate Optimisation Manager
A fantastic new opportunity for a Global Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager to join the Global User Experience Team of a FTSE 100 company on a permanent basis.
The CRO Manager will be responsible for establishing and leading the ongoing Optimisation Programmes across eCommerce websites with regional stakeholders. You will lead the ideation, testing and scaling of initiatives that improve both the overall User Experience and real business goals.
- Bring your creative talents, analytics skills, and strong work ethic together to design and build Global Optimisation programmes with local and regional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with local stakeholders to generate an Innovation Pipeline of improvement opportunities, test those opportunities in market and then scale successful pilots globally.
- Take a helicopter view to locate and optimise conversion rate improvement opportunities that are common across multiple properties and provide greater global value.
- Encourage ideation across all stakeholders and help to triage and prioritise those opportunities.
- Implement statistically solid, measurable, and repeatable tests to prove out hypotheses.
- Build a culture of testing and learning, knowledge sharing and best practice adoption.
- Champion the values of User Experience design, usability, accessibility, and design thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering true value to an existing eCommerce business through Conversion Rate Optimisation processes.
- Strong knowledge of split and multivariate testing methodologies (minimum)
- Experience with Optimisation tools (e.g. Optimizely, Google Optimize or similar)
- A passionate, results-driven professional with the energy to build a programme from the bottom up.
- Personable and able to persuade others to join them on this optimisation journey.
- Comfortable in leading, but also participates as part of a team.
- Experience within a Global team, working with many remote stakeholders will be beneficial.