International Tax Manager
Talent Forte have an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior International Tax Manager to join a FTSE 25 global business. This is a fantastic role working for a great organisation looking to simplify the organisations structure by eliminating dormant and redundant companies (over 125) within the group.
- The role is that of tax specialist working as part of a project team already established to implement a large number of entity tidy-up steps and eliminations over the next six to eight months
- Jurisdictions in scope include – Guernsey, Ireland, Jersey, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the UK and the US (and possibly other jurisdictions)
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary project team through batches of target UK and overseas entities to tax efficiently implement structuring and tidy-up steps ahead of a target entity’s liquidation
- Supporting on the tax due diligence work ahead of placing entities into liquidation
- Taking ownership of “enablers” relevant to certain target entities e.g. SSE and non-statutory tax clearances
- Liaising with the in-house tax compliance team to progress the tax filings / HMRC clearances for target entities
- Ensuring any tax advice / support is delivered within deadline and is complete, accurate and thorough and any immediate follow up pre and post tidy-up / liquidation work is done including ensuring all opinions, memos, rulings, elections, filings, etc. are prepared, reviewed and finalised on a timely basis
- You will have experience of the elimination of both UK and overseas entities
- Project implementation work from trouble shooting through to implementation, completion of key memos and opinions and post transaction filings
- Solid background in UK and Irish tax compliance work and practical experience of working with HMRC on entity liquidations and enquiries
- Practical experience of SSE clearance applications, non-statutory clearance applications, value shifting and Dutch participation exemption requirements
- You will recently have been an International Tax Manager within FTSE 100 organisations
- CTA Qualified
If you feel you match the specification and are close to immediately available, please apply now.