- Fixed contract
Exciting new position for a Recruitment Advisor to join a multinational retailer for a 12-month fixed term contract. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that you source and select the very best talent for the business. This position supports all UK functions but with a particular focus on the Distribution and Contact Centre teams.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to understand the needs of stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Coordinate, manage and support recruitment advertising, events, interviews, candidate/interview feedback and assessment centres.
- Administer the candidate management system ensuring all recruitment activities are processed and recorded correctly. This includes advertising roles, organising agency candidate submissions, and progressing candidates through the recruitment process.
- Coordinate recruitment projects in line with agreed timelines and sourcing methodologies.
- Experience sourcing and screening high volumes of candidates for diverse opportunities.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of working in and enjoying a fast-paced environment.
- Can research and present meaningful data and reports.
- First class coordination, communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.