We have a fantastic opportunity for a Ruby Developer to join our client, an award-winning SaaS provider within the Public Sector online performance management, software market. Our client is actively looking to secure a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their successful team to help keep pushing this business to new levels.
Our client currently operates a Rails 5 app and in addition an Elixir & Phoenix app. For the purpose of this role Elixir and Phoenix are not important but clearly advantageous but they are looking for someone that would be keen to develop these particular skills as part of their personal development. The cloud platform they use is AWS but again, experience with AWS is not necessary but advantageous.
Location: Surrey but remote is fine for the right candidate
- Ruby on Rails development:
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Maintaining, bug fixing and building new features
- You’ll get involved in writing tests, refactoring and updating
- Support the product in house teams
- Contribution to the technical direction of the application
- Ideally 1- 4 years’ experience of Rails v4-6
- The team is small, you need to be a self-starter, someone eager to learn using their own initiative and have the ability to work individually
- As a small team of senior developers, you will be supported but training might be limited in busy periods
- Ability to work remotely yet with the ability to come into office in Surrey when needed
- AWS beneficial
- Elixir & Phoenix beneficial
Apply now if you feel this role suits your skills set.