Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Would you like to be part of something rewarding and exciting? We are building a business that our employees are proud to be part of, and our clients and our clients and candidates are proud to work with. Not just a business that talks the talk, but one that walks the walk.
At Talent Forte we do not just talk about work flexibility like most of our competitors, we genuinely offer it; we provide an adult environment and treat our people like professionals. In return, we ask our people to be self-motivated and live our core values.
Despite the challenging economic conditions most businesses are operating within, we remain optimistic about achieving our objectives and as such we are looking for ambitious, self-motivated recruiters to become part of a fantastic and experienced team.
Ideal candidates will have positive energy, lots of confidence and the ability to multi-task, winning and delivering on new business, and maintaining and building long lasting relationships.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary plus commission starting at 15% and rising to 35%
- Flexible, fun and adult working environment – as it should be in all agencies, but rarely is!
- Cutting edge technology to enable you to perform at your best whilst maintaining work life balance, including the ability to easily work from home when required.
- Very fast career progression within this industry for top billers.
- The chance to be part of a growing, successful, and ambitious business.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Key Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, including business development.
- Engaging with candidates using several search tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and aspirations.
- Managing the full recruitment process, from sourcing the candidate through to the offer being made.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Required Skills:
- The right candidate must have self-motivation and a real drive for success.
- Strong work ethic, determination, and resilience.
- Quick learner and willing to go the extra mile for our clients and candidates.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and confidence.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as good telephone manner.
- University degree, preferably 2:1 or above
- Strong A-levels
If you are looking to further your career, in an environment that’s tailored to the output, not the input, then contact us now for more information about how you could become part of our success story.
Interested? Got questions? Contact me for a more in-depth chat about your career.
Talent Forte are recruitment specialists within all niche areas of recruitment including; Finance Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Housing Recruitment, Estates & Facilities Recruitment, Digital & Media Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Project Management Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Performance Engineering Recruitment, DevOps Recruitment, Architecture Recruitment, Help Desk Recruitment.