An exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join a Global FTSE100 organisation. The role will support Treasury activities within specific business units and will have a global presence in all regions and countries where those business units are present.
- The role will provide wide ranging support for Treasury activities within the business units
- Assist Head of Treasury in identifying transactional and economic FX exposures
- Assist Head of Treasury in identifying and managing FX exposures and completing trades requests with the Global Treasury Team
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for cash and FX related topics. Ad-hoc reporting will be required when requested
- Identification and reporting of excess and trapped/encumbered cash balances
- Management and reporting of dividend flows, following group policy and in conjunction with Tax, legal and local and group finance
- Rationalisation of Bank accounts
- Document processes and recommend and implement improvements where necessary
- FX risk management or FX experience is essential
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate treasury or similar function is expected to perform the role to a high standard.
- An enthusiastic team player and self-motivator, who is inquisitive, confident, and flexible enough to work in a constantly changing environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills essential including VBA. Power BI or C++ programming skills a definite advantage
- Previous experience with IT2, or another Treasury Management System highly desirable
- Global experience is highly advantageous